“Document 512, Correspondence on the Subject of the Emigration of Indians between the 30th November, 1831 and 27th December, 1833 With Abstracts of Expenditures by Disbursing Agents, in the Removal and Subsistence of Indians. Furnished in answer to a resolution of the Senate of 27th December, 1833, by the Commissary General of Subsistence., Vol. III, printed in Washington by Duff Green, 1835”
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
- Search the Armstrong Rolls
- Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek
- Supplementary Articles to the Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek
- Instructions for those making Claims under the treaty of Dancing Rabbit creek
- English names listed on the 1831 treaty
English names listed on the 1831 “list of claims allowed under the treaty in Mingo ‘s district”. No Chatah names have been listed. These are “persons that have relinquished” (their land).
- Choctaw Claims
- Leflore’s District
- Mingo Mushulatubbe’s District
- Nitachacha’s District
- Letters and Correspondence
- Additional Data Concerning the Armstrong Rolls
|In Mushulatubbee’s district||5,598|
|The foregoing is added in great haste, and may be incorrect. F. W. A.|