Alaska Genealogy Data and Links. This state page of our website provides direct links to major databases and historical titles and information found on Alaska Genealogy, whether they exist on our site, or across the web.
Alaska Census Records
AKGenWeb is created by a group of volunteers as part of the USGenWeb Project working together to provide free genealogy websites for genealogical research in every county in Alaska. This Project is non-commercial and fully committed to free genealogy access for everyone.
- Aleutian Islands East Borough Aleutian Islands West Census Area
- Anchorage Borough
- Bethel-Wade Hampton Census Area
- Bristol Bay – Dillingham Borough
- Denali Borough
- Fairbanks North Star Borough and Southeast Fairbanks Census Area
- Haines Borough
- Juneau Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ketchikan – Prince of Wales – Hyder Borough
- Kodiak Island Borough
- Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Nome Census Area
- North Slope Borough
- Northwest Arctic Borough
- Petersburg Borough
- Sitka Borough
- Skagway Borough & Hoonah-Angoon Census Areas
- Valdez-Cordova Census Area
- Wrangell – Petersburg Borough
- Yakutat Borough
- Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area
Alaska Military Records
- Alaska Forts
List of colonial forts, trading posts, named camps, redoubts, reservations, general hospitals, national cemeteries, etc., established or erected in the United States from its earliest settlement to 1902.
- World War II Records
- Korean War Casualty List
- Vietnam War Casualty List
Alaska Native American Records
- Alaska Indian Tribes
- Indian Tribes of the Alaska Region
Tribal addresses and websites for the current state and federally recognized tribes.
- Current Federally Recognized Indian Tribes by State
- List of Federally Non-Recognized Tribes
- State Recognized Tribes
- Southeast Alaskas Island News Thorne Bay, Alaska
Small Town Papers gives you free access to the people, places and events recorded in real time over the decades or even centuries! Browse and search the scanned newspaper archive from 1846 up to the current edition! Their archives contain millions of names of ancestors not found anywhere else. Enhance your Ancestry research with their high resolution scanned newspaper archive. Find distant relatives and discover your ethnic heritage by reading the articles about family and friends written back in the day.
1910 Alaska Census Maps
Asa Thomas Weeks was born in La Honda on March 1, 1859, where he spent his early boyhood, being educated in the public schools and St. Matthew's School. In 1881 he decided to leave home and try his hand at mining in Idaho; and while there built the finest house at...