Catholic church. – The Catholics of Keene were first united under the Rev. John Brady in 1857. He built the present church and purchased the cemetery. His successors were Rev. Fathers OHara, Parache, Herbert, Murphy, Holohan and Galvin. The present pastor is Rev. J. R. Power, who has purchased a site and is engaged in erecting a school and convent. The parish embraces the neighboring tows of Marlboro, Fitzwilliam, Troy, Swanzey and Gilsum, and numbers about 2,500 souls.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.