W. A. Clark, farmer, Section 14, P. O. Craig, was born in Harrison County, Ohio; in the spring of 1868, came to Burt County; entered two sections, 14 and 15; located on Section 15. He afterward sold the south half of this section; in 1869, removed to Section 14, where he has since resided and made extensive improvements. The lumber used in building his house he hauled from Omaha; occupied three days in making the trip. He has two tenants working his land; from four to six teams are employed. In June 1874, he was appointed Postmaster here. This office was known as Clark Post Office, till the fall of 1881, when it was changed to Craig. He enlisted in 1865 in Company K, One Hundred and Seventieth Ohio Infantry; served four months.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.