Discover your family's story.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Many tribes have sub-tribes, bands, gens, clans and phratry. Often very little information is known or they no longer exist. We have included them here to provide more information about the tribes.
- Chukotalgi (toad). An extinct Creek clan, closely affiliated with the Toad or Sopaktalgi clan.
- Fusualgi. The Forest Bird (?) clan of the Creeks
- Hlahloalgi (fish people). An extinct Creek clan.
- Hutalgalgi (hútali ‘wind ‘, algi people). A principal Creek clan.
- Isfanalgi. An extinct clan of the Creeks, said by Gatschet to be seemingly analogous to the Ishpani phratry and clan of the Chickasaw.
- Itamalgi. A Creek clan.
- Itchhasualgi (itchhasua ‘beaver’, algi ‘people’). A Creek clan. Gatschet, Creek Migr. Leg., i, 155, 1884.
- Itchualgi (itchu ‘deer’, algi ‘people’). A Creek clan.