L.M. Rogers, dealer in flour and feed, lower 4th street, was born in Ill. in 1833; removed to Hardin County, Iowa, where he was engaged in teaching school; thence to Cerro Gordo County; thence to Winnebago County, and acted as special deputy U.S. marshal under Clark and Melendy. He served in the U.S.A. three years and four months under Capt. Millard, of this city; they were an independent company, but were afterwards attached to the 7th Iowa cavalry.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.