John L. Woodward, junior member and business manager of the firm of Condron & Woodward, dealers in grain and machinery, was born in Champaign County, O., He served during the war of the rebellion a short time, doing garrison duty, after which he bough land in Dallas county, Ia. He engaged in the grain business at Dallas Center, which he continued for two years and in 1871 located at Sac City, where he engaged in the mercantile business. In 1880 established business as above. During 1881 the firm shipped one hundred cars of grain.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.