J. & W.C. Shull, of the firm of Shull Bros., dealers in lumber, lime, coal, hair, cement, etc., office on Main Street, established business in 1880. They were formerly of Montgomery County, N.Y, J. Shull graduated from the Fairfield Seminary and entered the employ of Walter Shoemaker, lumber dealer, Chicago, Ill.; came to Sac City in 1880. W.C. Shull, previous to coming to this city, was engaged in the drug business at Little Falls, N.Y.; afterwards with D.R. Dyche & Co., druggists, Chicago; came to Sac City in May 1881, and formed present partnership.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.