Discover your family's story.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Ancestry is the largest provider of genealogy data online. The billions of records they provide have advanced genealogy online beyond imagination just a decade ago. The following is but a small sample of what they provide for Hawaii genealogy at Ancestry. While some of these databases are free, many require a subscription. You can try a 14 day free trial and see if you can find any of your Hawaii genealogy at Ancestry!
Hawaii Genealogy Databases – Subscription May be Required
- Hawaii Census, 1900-10
- Hawaii Chinese Exclusion Index
- Hawaii, Passenger Lists, 1941-1948
- The story of Hawaii
- Web: Hawaii, Find A Grave Index, 1840-2011
Miscellaneous Hawaii data at Ancestry
- A record of the descendants of David Belden Lyman and Sarah Joiner Lyman of Hawaii, 1832-1933 : with some account of their ante
Hawaii Town Specific Genealogy at Ancestry
- Honolulu, Hawaii Directory, 1890
- Honolulu, Hawaii, National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl), 1941-2011
- Honolulu, Hawaii, Passenger and Crew Lists, 1900-1959
- Index to Passengers Arriving at Honolulu, Hawaii, 1900-1952
- Koamalu : a story of pioneers on Kauai and of what they built in that island garden
- Middle Pacific Stars And Stripes (Honolulu, Hawaii)