D. Herrold and S.F. Lusher, of the firm of D. Herrold & Co., deal in groceries, queensware, provisions, etc. Their place of business is on the comer of Main street and public square. The business was established in 1875 by Mr. Lusher and the present firm has existed since Nov., 1881. They do an extensive business and intend extending their premises the coming season.