Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
This establishment is a credit to Burns. Their building, of which we present a cut, was erected in 1892, and is one of the first stone buildings put up in the interior. They carry a large and well assorted stock of shelf and heavy hardware, stoves and tinnier, crockery, glassware, sporting goods, cutlery &c. They are exclusive agents for the Peters Cartridge Co., Queen heating stoves, Born steel ranges, D. M. Osborn & Co.’s farm machinery, Heath & Milligan paints, and other special lines. They have the only tin shop in the interior, doing plumbing, jobbing and repairing. The also carry a full line of undertaker’s supplies, also paints, oils, varnishes, glass, brushes, doors, windows, and builder’s supplies, and have lately bought the Sayer’s saw mill, situated about 15 miles northwest of town, which is the largest and by far the best equipped one in the country.
Both members of the firm are progressive businessmen and their maxim has been the satisfaction of all customers, and with that idea in view have built up a clientage that is a credit to themselves.