Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Clum, Alfred; lawyer; born, Staten Island, Sept. 26, 1863; son of William and Elizabeth A. VanDusen Clum; educated, public schools, Washington, D. C., Law School, Columbian University, of Washington, D. C., now The George Washington University, of Washington, D. C., LL. B. at graduation and LL. M. at post graduate course; married, Washington, D. C., June 2, 1886, Lizzie W. Bohrer; three children; atty. for Village of East Cleveland, from May 1, 1901, to Dec. 31, 1909; solicitor for City of East Cleveland, from Jan. 1, 1912, to Dec. 31, 1913; began Law practice in Cleveland, April, 1890, and still continues in that profession; formed the partnership of Clum & Marty, Alfred Clum and George B. Marty, located at 1430 Leader-News Bldg.; director The Cyclone Woven Wire Fence Co.; professor of equity and evidence at Cleveland Law School of Baldwin University; trustee East Cleveland Presbyterian Church; member Chamber of Commerce; Cleveland. Council of Sociology; associate member The Academy of Medicine of Cleveland; associate member the Cleveland Real Estate Board; member the City and Tippecanoe Clubs; taught school at High Bridge, N. Y., 1883-1884; by Civil Service examination, entered U. S. Pension Office at Washington, D. C., and was detailed as special examiner in 1885, and stationed in Ohio, coming to Cleveland in 1886.