George R. Kenyon
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
GEORGE R.5 KENYON (Charles N.4 John Nelson3, Mumford2, Joseph1) was b. Nov. 21, 1863; m. June 3, 1891, Hattie E. Mansur, dau. of C. D. and Elmira C. (Beckworth) Mansur, b. July 23, 1867. Children:
1. CARROLL E., b. Oct. 26, 1894, in Plainfield.
2. SYLVIA A., b. Aug. 31, 1896, in Cornish.
3. GEORGE M., b. Jan. 30, 1899, in Cornish.
4. CHARLES D., b. Aug. 5, 1901, in Cornish; d. Sept. 3, 1902.
5. MINNIE A., b. March 5, 1904, in Cornish.
MLA Source Citation:Child, William Henry. History of the town of Cornish, New Hampshire, with genealogical record, 1763-1910. Concord, N.H., Rumford Press. c1911. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 27 November 2014. http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/george-r-kenyon.htm - Last updated on Sep 18th, 2012
Our "rules" are simple. Keep the conversation on subject and mind your manners! If this is your first time posting, we do moderate comments before we let them appear... so give us a while to get to them. Once we get to know you here, we'll remove that requirement.