Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
John Jeffes and Judith Dickson were both married the 6th of Febry., 1769.
Abraham Mott and Sarah Scruggs both of St. Matthew’s Parish were lawfully married on the 16th of Febry., 1769.
John Cothal Briker and Catharine Ambar were both lawfully, according to a License, married on the Tenth of March, 1769.
John Frederick Briest was joined in marriage with the widow Rebecca Faul, March 28, 1769. Psalm 86:11.
John Jones and Susannah Strobart were both law-fully joined together in holy wedlock agreeable to a License this 1st day of April, 1769.
Daniel Burgsteiner and Mary Daescher were united in marriage, April 11, 1769. The wedding text was Psalm 25 :10.
Mr. Christopher Frederick Triebner and Miss Frederick Mary Gronau were united in marriage April 18, 1769. The wedding text was Psalm 134. The Lord that made heaven and earth bless this couple out of Zion.
Archibald Cunningham and Rachel Robert were united in marriage April 27, 1769.
John Peter Freiermuth ,and Anna Catharine Groll were united in marriage May 23, 1769. Text : Prov. 2:6, 7.
Allen Groves and Mary Lanier were joined in marriage June 22, 1769.
John Braddock and Loucy Cook were both lawfully joined in marriage July 16, 1769.
John Paul Mueller jun. and Anna Seckinger were joined in marriage July 18, 1769. Text : Rom. 7 :2-4.
William Kings and Sarah Goldwire were both united in marriage here Sept. 14, 1769.
John Jones and Mary, Powel, Elias Brown, were lawfully married on the 15th of Sept., 1769.
John Caspar Wertsch and Elizabeth Koegler were both after a marriage sermon on Rev. 19:5-9, united in Christian marriage Oct. 10, 1769.
John Goldwire land Elizabeth Moore were both lawfuly joined in marriage here in Ebenezer, Nov. 8, 1769.
Frederick Roesberg of Savannah was united in marriage with Johanna Cronberger Oct. 30, 1769 upon a licence received from the Governor.
John Dunn and Mary Parmer were lawfully joined in matrimony on the 28th Nov., 1769.
Jacob Heinle and the widow Christine Meyer were united in marriage in Zions Church, Dec. 12, 1769.
Up to this point the number has been reported.