Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Muster Roll of Captain Charles Freymuth’s Company of Mounted men of the 2nd Regiment, Second Brigade of the Florida Militia, commanded by General Hernandez ordered into the service of the United States by Governor Call from the 1st day of October 1836 to the 1st day of February 1837. The company was enrolled by Major Pierce.
Muster roll certified as true by Charles Freymuth, Captain, February 1837 at St. Augustine, East Florida. Also certified by the Mustering Officer, L. O. Webster.
- Freymuth, Charles Captain, furnished 1 public horse from the 5th of Nov.
- Lopez, Petronelus 1st Lieut.
- Sanchez, John 1st Sergt.
- Dupont, Virgil 2nd Sergt
- Sanchez, Francis Corporal
- Perpal, Gabriel Corporal
- Campbell, Robert Musician
- Anderson, William
- Bassareri, Robert
- Bravo, Gregorio
- Braested, Garret
- Black, Wm.
- Dupont, Abraham horse died in service 31 Jan. 1837.
- Faulk, John horse died in service 20th Nov.
- Ferman, Walter discharged Oct.11th by order Gov. Call.
- Hughes, J. C. (Huthes?)
- Ives, Washington
- Ives, Edward
- Loring, William Thos. DOOLEY mustered as substitute from 12/25.
- Gates, John trans, to Col. Warren’s Command.
- Pinkerton, John furnished a public horse.
- Rouse, F. L. discharged 10/11/36 by order of Gov. Call.
- Saunders, Jessee furnished a public horse.
- Saunders, Daniel furnished a public horse.
- Sanchez, John furnished a public horse.
- name not readable.
- Torres, Raphial
- Tucker, M. H. discharged 11/1/ by order Col. Downing.
- White, Daniel discharged by order of Col. J. S. Sanchez on 20th (mo?)
- Wilkinson, George
- Woods, Theopolus furnished a public horse.
- Wiggins, Benjamin
Martinet, Joseph discharged 10/23 by order of Gov. Call.