Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Graveyard Hill is on land once owned by the Jackson family. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson’s graves are supposed to be there but were not located because on the underbrush. There are several other graves with slabs of wood but no legible names or dates. All that was found is as follows:
J. C., 1820 – 1875
W. N. D., no dates – slab of wood with initials only.