The following data is extracted from Descendants of Edmund Weston.
EDMUND (Edmund, Edmund, Edmund), born Feb. 22, 1731. Was a prominent citizen of Middleboro' where he lived, and died in 1814. During the revolution he kept a hotel in the house now occupied by his grandson, Col. Thomas Weston. He married Mary Tinkham, who was born 1732, and died Aug. 6, 1808. His children were:
- ABNER, b. 1760; d. Sept. 20, 1830; m. Huldah Washburn, and was in the Revolutionary war; removed to Vermont, where his descendants now reside. Father of the late Hon. Edmund Weston, a prominent lawyer in Vermont, and Judge of Probate in Randolph District.
- EDMUND, d. 1815, unm. ; lived in Wheeling, Va.
- DANIEL, b. Jan. 18, 1768; d. 1834; m. Polly Macomber.
- THOMAS, b. March 21, 1770; d. Jan. 17, 1834: m. first, Abigail Doggett ; m. second, Deborah Winslow. A prominent public man of his time. (See sketch of his life, Hist. of Plymouth County, p. 1048.) Father of Col. Thomas Weston, of Middleboro', and grandfather of Thomas Weston, Jr.. Esq., of Boston.
- SUSANNA, d. young, unmarried.
- BETHENIA, d. 1837, unmarried.
- LAVINIA, d. Feb. 21, 1774 ; m. Hushia Thomas.
Source: Descendants of Edmund Weston