Baker of Ramsden House
The following data is extracted from Baker Family Records.
E136 THOMAS BAKER: of Borley, Ombersley, Co. Worcester; d. 1725; a and left, with other issue,
(1) John: his heir, E137.
(2) Thomas: ancestor of Baker of Hardwicke Court.
E137 JOHN BAKER: b. 1684; of Waresley House, Co. Worcester; m. co-heir of Samuel Slade of Bewsley.
(1) George (Rev.): great-grandson, Rev. Slade Baker of Sandbourne, assumed
names of Stallard Penoyre.
(2) Slade Baker: succeeded father, E138. E138 SLADE BAKER: succeeded by 2nd son.
E139 JOHN INNEs BAKER: b. 1746; m. 1775; issue, five sons and five daus.
E140 ROBERT BAKER: of West Hay; b. 1786; J. P. and D. L.; m, 1826; issue.
E141 REV. ROBERT LOWBRIDGE BAKER: b. 1831; of Ramsden House, Co. Oxford; M. A., Cantab.; J. P.; m. (1) 1858; m. (2), 1871; E143.
(1) Robert Michael: late of Ramsden House, E142.
(2) Six daughters, all married.
E142 ROBERT MICHAEL BAKER: b. 1887; d. 1909; succeeded by mother.
E143 HENRIETTA MARIA, MRS. BAKER: succeeded son, 1909.
Source: Baker Family Records