Mitchell, Margaret and David: Third Generation - Page 31
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
Thompson. Real Estate and Insurance. Has been devoted to farming and fruit growing. United Presbyterian; Republican. An elder and trustee in the Oakland United Presbyterian Church. Has served as J. P., and in various governmental positions. See appendix.
Children:-495 Daisy B.; 495a Emma and others. See supplement, 898 to 904.
187. Turnbull-Smiley, Rachel (37); b. Aug., 1847. m. Mr. Smiley in 1866 ; died Feb., 1873, leaving two sons.
188. Turnbull, Robert Currie (37); b. Oct. 1, 1851; died Jan. 1, 1858.
189. Turnbull-Greir, Catherine (39); b. Feb. 20, 1838. m. April 12, 1860, Alexander Grier, M. D.; died the following July. She was an unusually bright and capable woman; was an excellent teacher, which she became at age 16. United Presbyterian.
190. Turnbull, Isabelle (39); b. September 26, 1839 ; died Oct. 28, 1902. United Presbyterian. She was a fine teacher and a mathematician, and possessed of a very charitable and admirable disposition. Always resided in Cedarville, O.
191. Turnbull-Winter, Nancy (39), Cedarville, O. b.
April 28, 1841. in. April 1, 1868, Andrew, son of Andrew and
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy