Mitchell, Margaret and David: Second Generation - Page 10
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
At the earnest request of the writer, he furnished the brief sketch of his life given in the Appendix.
Children:-142 James J.; 143 Anna; 144 William VT.
27. Small-Hamill, Margaret (3) ; b. near Lexington, about the year 1789, married about the year 1820, Joseph Hamill, of Greene Co., Ohio.
Children :-145 Robert; 146 John ; 147 James; 148 Eveline; 149 Joseph; and four others-daughters.
28. Small-Collier, Elizabeth (3); m. Moses Collier and lived on farm not far from Goes station, Greene Co., Ohio.
Children: 150 Caroline; 151 Margaret; 152 Clarissa; and five others, names unknown.
29. Small, Susanna (3); b. 1793, near Lexington, Ky.; died Dec. 9, 1884. In her youth she lived quite awhile with her .grandparents, David and Margaret Mitchell, and from her came much of the information given by Mrs. Iliffe
30. Small, Sarah (3); b. about 1795; died April 14, 1854.
31. Small-Moreland, Ruth (3) ; b. near Lexington, in 1797. m. in Greene Co., O., about 1819, Thomas, son of William and Jane (Meek) Moreland. They spent their lives in Greene County on a farm.
Children: 153 David M.; 154 Margaret J.
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy