The First Congregational (Unitarian) society, located at Dublin village, was originally organized, with forty members, in 1772, Rev. Joseph Farrar, being the first pastor. Their first church building, erected in that year, was succeeded by a second in 1818, and that in turn by the present, built in 1852. The latter is a fine wooden structure, capable of comfortably seating 400 persons, cost about $6,500.00, and is now valued, including grounds, etc., at about $9,500.00. The society now has forty-five members, with Rev. Hasket D. Catlin, pastor. The society has also a flourishing Sabbath school, with sixty-five members.