- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Posted By Dennis Partridge On In New Hampshire | No Comments
JOHN7 WELD (Peleg6, Moses5, John4, Joseph3, John2, Joseph1,) b. Oct. 2, 1811, in Dummerston, Vt. Came to town with his parents when three years of age. M. Sept. 17, 1844, Anna F. Bartlett of Cornish, dau. of John and Polly (Williams) Bartlett; b. Dec. 22, 1819; and d. Oct. 4, 1898. He was possessed of a very retentive memory and sound judgment, and was much respected. Was a tanner, shoemaker, also a farmer. He d. Jan. 25, 1899, aged 87. Children, all b. in town:
1. ELIZA, b. July 18, 1845; In. first, March 1, 1866, Lorenzo Bird; m. second, Nov. 20, 1879, Barney, who d. Feb. 22, 1899. No children. Res. in E. Alstead.
2. FRED D., b. April 23, 1850. Lives in Brattleboro, Vt., where he is in the employ of the Estey Organ Co.
3. EDNA L., b. June 11, 1853; was killed by a fall July 4, 1856.
4. FRANK E., b. May 23, 1859.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/john-weld-2.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.