Biography of William Allis
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
William Allis, from Massachusetts, came to Addison in 1785, locating upon the farm now Owned by Edgar, son of the late Nathaniel Allis, who was his last surviving child. The present house was built by Nathaniel in 1831, succeeding the old log house.
MLA Source Citation:
Finished Round 1 Editing. Needs locations and topics in round 2. Needs index page AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 8 February 2016.
- Last updated on Sep 1st, 2012
This page is part of a larger collection. Access the full collection at History of Addison County Vermont.