Luke Guyer, one of the three original settlers, came to Wolcott about 1790, from Hartford, Conn., and located on what is now known as the Guyer farm. He was a blacksmith by trade, and built the first blacksmith shop in the town. John, son of Luke, came here with his father, and was a resident of the town until his death. John reared a family of four children, none of whom are now living. Hezekiah, son of John, died on the old homestead, in 1895, aged eighty-one years. His widow still survives him, age seventy-nine years. Earl Guyer, son of Hezekiah, is a resident of the town.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.