Daniel Bullard, with his two brothers, John and Willard, came to this town, from Amherst, N. H., about 1820, and located near the north village. John and Willard remained here a few years, then returned to New Hampshire. Daniel died here in July, 1871. Of his large family of children, John, Ezekiel, Edwin, and Augusta (Mrs. Cyrus Wilcox), now reside in the town.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.