Charles Jewett, from Concord, Vt., came to this town about 1822, and settled upon the farm now owned by A. M. Whitcomb, on road 18. He married Betsey Lilley, by whom he had six children, two of whom are living, Eli and Mrs. M. A. Emerson. Mrs. Jewett died in 1870, and was followed by her husband in 1872. Eli resides on road 40, and has three children.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.