Jones Cemetery, Fannin County, Texas
This Jones family came to Texas in 1846 from North Bend, Ohio (now part of Cincinnati). They came by boat down the Ohio and Mississippi rivers to New Orleans, and then up the Red river to Shreveport. From there the family traveled by wagon to the place where the graveyard is located. It took five months for this move from Ohio to Texas. The graves are located on private property one miles north of Selfs.
John W., 1785 – 1850.
Tamazine, 1791 – 1853.
One unmarked grave.