Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Located north of Tigertown on property known in the 1960’s as the Hutchinson place, the land grant map shows it to be on land originally granted to W. C. Clark. There are a number of broken and crumbled stones with names and dates destroyed.
W. C., b. 8 Jan. 1790, d. 19 Oct. 1878.