WILSON, George Henry; dentist; born, Painesville, O., March 3, 1855; son of Dr. David C. and Marion (Flanders) Wilson; educated, High School, Painesville, D. D. S., University of Michigan, 1878; married Kittie, daughter of Rev. Lathrop Cooley, of Cleverland, Jan. 1, 1880; practiced dentistry, Painesville, 1878-1891, Cleveland, 1891; prof. clinical prosthetic dentistry, Cleveland University of Medicine and Surgery, 1891-1892; prof. prosthetic dentistry and metallurgy, Western Reserve University, 1892-1904; an editor Dentist’s Magazine, 1906-1909; member National Dental Ass’n; 1st pres., Cleveland Dental Library Ass’n; pres. Northern Ohio Dental Ass’n, 1887; Ohio State Dental Ass’n, 1893; Cleveland Dental Society, 1897; member Delta Sigma Delta Fraternity. Author: Manual of Dental Prosthetics, 1911; Chapter on Vulcanized Rubber as a Base for Artificial Dentures, in Turner’s American Text-Book of Prosthetic Dentistry, 1907; also many papers and articles in dental journals.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.