Dyke, Frank L.; business college; born, North East, Pa., Oct. 2, 1865; son of L. J. and Lucinda Stetson Dyke; high schools and some college training in Pennsylvania and Ohio; married, Cleveland, June 22, 1887, Ada E. Brown; two daughters, Lucy M. and Ruth E.; after teaching in public schools and business colleges for nine years, the institution now known as the Dyke School of Business, was established in 1893; began business in the Cuyahoga Bldg.; later moved to the Pythian Temple, and in 1902, to its present location in the Browning Bldg., on East 9th St., occupying 12,000 square feet of space; proprietor The Dyke School of Business; member Chamber of Commerce and the Automobile Club.
Biographical Sketch of Frank L. Dyke
MLA Source Citation:The Book of Clevelanders: A Biographical Dictionary of Living Men of the City of Cleveland. Burrows Book Company. 1914. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 29 July 2016.
https://www.accessgenealogy.com/ohio/biographical-sketch-of-frank-l-dyke.htm- Last updated on Mar 13th, 2012
This page is part of a larger collection. Access the full collection at The Book of Clevelanders.