The Trinitarian Congregatianal church, located about three-fourths of a mile from the postoffice, on the road to Peterboro, was organized by a council convened for the purpose, with Rev. M. Bradford, moderator, and Rev. T. s. Barston, scribe, November 21, 1827, with eight members. Rev. Henry A. Kendall was their first settled pastor. Their first house of worship was a brick structure, erected in 1835. The present edifice was put up in 1877. It is a neat wooden building, capable of seating 200 persons, and cost $3,000.00. The society now has ten members, with Rev. George B. Cutler, pastor.