The Methodist Episcopal Church, Fitzwilliams NH
The Methodist Episcopal church, organized by Rev. W. Merrill, the present pastor, in 1867, has two branches, one at Howeville, and one at the Depot Their first church building was erected at Howeville, and the one at the Depot in 1878. It will seat 150 persons, cost $1,000.00 and is now valued, including grounds, etc., at $2,000.00. The society has thirty-two members, and a Sabbath-school with 103 scholars.