DIMOND RICE was b. in 1767, in ; m. June 17, 1792, in Claremont,
Lydia Bradley, who was b. in 1774. He d. in Cornish, Jan. 21, 1823. His wid. m. June 10, 1828, John Lothrop. No issue. She d. in Cornish, Sept. 14, 1864. Children of Dimond and Lydia Rice; exact order cannot be given:
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
1. BETSEY, b. March 16, 1793; m. , Cyrus Hartshorn.
2. BRADLEY; lived in Manchester.
3. SALLY, b. March 26, 1797; m. March 9, 1817, Thompson Jenny of Grantham. Eight children. She d. April 30, 1865. (See Jenny.)
4. ESTHER BUNNELL, b. Oct. 23, 1798; m. Jesse Ross.
5. WARREN, b. ; m. Sept. 6, 1820, Judith Johnson of Cornish, dau. of John and Hannah (Huggins) Johnson, b. May 19, 1801. Lived in Northfield, Vt.
7. LYDIA; Never m. Lived in Royalton, Vt.
8. HARRIET; m. Emerson.
9. HANNAH; m. Smith.
10. WILLIAM P; m. Caroline. She lived and d. in Warren, Vt.