DANIEL7 WELD (John6, Moses5, John4, Joseph3, John2, Joseph1) b. May 27, 1781; m. -, Lydia Fuller of Enosburg, Vt., b. June 6, 1784; d. Nov. 6, 1846. Lived on the old homestead now (1903) owned by Freeman A. Johnson. A farmer. He d. Sept. 13, 1851. Children, all b. in Cornish except the first two:
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
1. JOHN FULLER, b. Berkshire, Vt., Dec. 11, 1808; m. a Mormon wid. at Nauvoo, Ill., where as a physician he practiced and spent his life.
2. DANIEL, b. in Berkshire, Vt., Nov. 20, 1810.
3. MOSES, b. Jan. 18,1813; m. May 14, 1846, Olive Comstook of Edinburg, Me. Several children. Res., Greenbush, Me.
4. EBEN, b. Jan. 4, 1815. Went west and all trace of him was lost. After several years he was reported “drowned in Oregon.”
5. MARTIN, b. Oct. 15, 1817. A blacksmith and lived in Groton, Vt. Three children.
6. CHARLES STEVENS, b. May 5, 1819. He never m. A teacher for years in Mass. and in Baltimore, Md. Lived after this chiefly in Greenbush, Me., with his brother Moses. He d. Sept. 25, 1891.