William S. Craig, farmer, Section 13, P. O. Craig, is a native of Harrison County, Ohio; was there engaged in farming; in 1870, came to Nebraska; located on this farm. He owns about 1,800 acres of land and donated the land where the station and town of Craig are now being built. Mainly through his exertions the station was located here. He has under fence about 450 acres, which are largely used for pasture. His attention has been largely directed to raising sheep. Lately the number has been largely reduced. He now owns about 500. Is Treasurer of the Presbyterian Church, Treasurer of the School Board, Justice of the Peace, and other offices.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.