Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Swallah Indians. A name applied by Eells (1889). Also called:
- Swalash, by Mallet (in Ind. Aff. Rep., 1877, p. 198).
Swallah Connections. The Swallah belonged to the coastal division of the Salishan linguistic family.
Swallah Location. On Orcas Island and San Juan Island and the group to which they belong.
- Hutta’tchl, on the southeast end of Orcas Island.
- Klala’kamish, on the east side of San Juan Island.
- Lemaltcha, on Waldron Island.
- Stashum, on Waldron Island.