Among the Miami villages were:
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Little Turtle’s Village
St Francis Xavier (mission, with others)
Thorntown (Eel River Miami)
Osage. A former Miami village on Wabash river, just west, of the Mississinewa, in Miami county, Ind. It was so called from its being the residence of an Osage Indian domiciliated among the Miami, and whose name appears in treaties as Osage and Osage the Neutral (J. P. Dunn, inf’n, 1907). In 1838 the site was included in an individual reserve granted to Richardville, the Miami chief.