J.O. Rich, proprietor of the livery, feed and sale stables, was formerly of Independence, Ia., where he was engaged as mason and plasterer for four years. In 1878 he moved to Sac County, purchased land in Wall Lake township, which he still owns. In Feb., 1882, he moved to Fletcher and erected a livery barn on Third Street.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.