J.J. Jones & Sons, grain dealers, formerly of Chicago, Ill., where they were engaged in the livery business several years; came to Wall Lake, Ia., in Jan., 1881, and purchased the elevator and business of G.W. Pitcher. Elevator has capacity of ten thousand bushels, and employs two men. During the year 1881 they shipped two hundred cars of grain. The business is conducted by J.J. Jones, Jr.; office on 1st. Street.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.