Geo. S. Green, of the firm of G.S. Green & Co., proprietors of the Commercial House, is a native of N.Y.; moved to Vinton, Ia., in 1860; thence to Missouri Valley in 1875 and was engaged in various business houses, also in the post office, until Nov., 1881, when he purchased the hotel and engaged in his present business.
Biographical Sketch of Geo. S. Green
MLA Source Citation:History of Western Iowa: Its Settlement and Growth. Sioux City: Western Publishing Company. 1882. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 27 July 2016.
https://www.accessgenealogy.com/iowa/biographical-sketch-of-geo-s-green.htm- Last updated on Aug 3rd, 2012
This page is part of a larger collection. Access the full collection at History of Western Iowa.