Thomas Dillard Love and Anna Taylor – Descendants
Discover your family's story.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Thomas Dillard Love, son of Robert Love and Mary Ann Dillard, b. on Friday 6th, day of May 1785; m. Anna Taylor Daughter of General Nathaniel Taylor, of Carter County, East Tennessee, June 16th, 1812; d. in Carter County, East Tennessee, November 16th, 1832. The children of this marriage are as follows:
1) Nathaniel Taylor Love, B. Monday May 10th, 1813, at 12 o’clock in the day; d. Sunday 21st day of December 1823 at 10 o’clock in the night.
2) Robert Andrew Jackson Love, b. Monday 7th, March, 1815, at 11 o’clock in the night; d. Saturday 22nd, August 1818 at 9 o’clock in the morning.
3) James Patton Taylor Love, b. January 16th, 1817 on Thursday at daylight; d. Monday 4th, day of November 1833 at 9 o’clock in the morning.
4) Robert Love, b. April 25th, 1819; m. Sarah Mitalda Alexander, daughter of James Michell Alexander and Nancy(Foster) Alexander, of Buncombe County, North Carolina, May 25th, 1848; d. September 1st a.m., 1876, at Johnson City, Washington County, East Tennessee.
5) Mary Ann Love, B. Monday February 26th, 1821 at 11 o’clock at night; m. Robert Dulaney, and by him had one son-Alcaney Robert Dulaney, and died between 1835 and 1843, leaving this son, died a bachelor.
6) Lorina Elizabeth Love, b. July 13th, 1823 at 4 o’clock in the evening; d. April 23rd, 1838, age 14 years, 9 months and 15 days.
7) Saraphina Catherine Love, b. February 16th 1827 at 7 o’clock in the morning; d. November 16th, 1847.
8) Thomas Dillard Love, b. April 4th, 1829, Saturday at 2 o’clock in the morning; d. November 16th, 1852.
9) Evalina Arsena Sofiah Love, B. on Saturday 1st day of December 1830, at 5 o’clock in the morning; m. Robert L. McBee, of Strawberry Plains, East Tennessee, May 20th 1852, and by him had no children; d. July 21st 1852.
10) John Isaac Love, was born October 25th, 1831, Wednesday night, and died in Charleston S.C. about 1853, where he had gone to recover his health.