Discover your family's story.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Robert Love and Mary Ann Dillard
1) Thomas Dillard Love, b. on Friday 6th, day of May 1785; m. Anna Taylor June 16th, 1812, in the house of General Nathaniel Taylor on Buffalo Creek, Carter County, East Tennessee; died November 16th, 1832.
2) Annie Dillard Love, b. 1788, m. James Gudger in 1805, d._____?
3) Samuel Bece Love, b.______?, m. Miss Mary Young, daughter of Joseph and Esther Young, Esqr who lived near Jonesboro, Washington County, East Tennessee, d. 1822
4) Dillard Love, b. 11-21-1822, m. Miss Margaret Young, sister of Samuel’s wife, d._____?
5) John Bell Love, b. 1790, m. Margaret E. Coman, daughter of James Coman of Raleigh N.C., in the year of 1873, age 83 years
6) Winifred Love, b._____?, m. 1st, Mr. Moore, of S.C. 2nd, Mr. James A. Miller, or Rutherford County, N.C. d.________? 2 children-Eugenia & Michael
7) Dorcas Bell Love, b.______? m. Robert Henry, who was born 1765 and d. Jan 1863, said Henry being the forbear of John P. Arthur, or Asheville, N.C. d_______?
8) James Robert Love, b. Nov. 1798; m. Nov. 26th 1822, Maria Williamson Coman, daughter of James Coman of Raleigh, N.C.; d. November 22nd, 1863
9) Martha Webb Love, b.________, m. William Welch in _______.(First wife); d.____?
10) Sarah Love, b._____? m. Ganum O. McBee 1821(January); d._____? The same is Properly Sarah Bell Love.
11) Mary Ann Love, Oct. 6th 1805? m. Mr. William Welch b. April 18th 1796 (2nd wife); d______?
12) Rebecca Love, b.______? m. Lorenzo Patton of Buncombe County, N.C. d.______?
13) William Calhoun Love, b.______? m. Miss Jordan; d._______? (Note: this is the 4th child of Col. Robert Love and Mary Ann Dillard, and comes in this list after the name of Samuel Love-F.D. Love)