REV. CANON LESLIE STANNARD HUNTER: M.A.; Vicar of Barking, Essex, since 1926; b. 1890; y.s. of late Rev. John Hunter, D.D., Minister of the King’s Weigh House Church, Lon don and Trinity Church, Glasgow, and Marion Martin; educ.: Kelvinside Academy; New College, Oxford; 2nd Class Hons. in Theology; President of the Oxford University Lawn Tennis Club, 1911-12. Assistant Secretary of the Student Christian Movement of Great Britain and Ireland, 1913-20; Curate of St. Peter’s Brockley, S.E., 1915-18; served with Y.M.C.A., B.E.F., 1916, and the Army of Occupation, 1919; member of the Army and Religion Inquiry Commission, 1917-19; Assistant Curate of St. Martin-in-the-Fields and Chaplain of Charing Cross Hospital, London, 1921-22; Residentiary Canon of New-Castle-on-Tyne, 1922-26; member of the New-Castle-on-Tyne Education Committee, 1924-26. Address: The Vicarage, Barking Essex. Club: Union New-Castle-on-Tyne.