James Bell, b, –?; m, ______?; d. 7-17-92 (July – 1792)
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
1) Joseph Bell. Descendants.
(a)b.____? D. 1833-34. From his will, which will hereafter be copied in this record, it will be presumed that he never married, as he left no descendants.
2) William Bell, b.____? d. 10-1805, Nelson Co. KY m.______?
3) James Bell, b._____?, d._______, m.______?
4) Samuel Bell, b.____?, d._______, m.______?
5) Dorcas Bell, b. 1739, in Augusta County, Virginia, and was married to Samuel Love, of Pennsylvania, in the year (July 3rd) 1759. d._____?
6) Nancy Bell, b.____? m. William Gambell in _____? d.______?
7) Sarah Bell, b.____? d.______? From her brother Joseph’s will, it will be presumed that she never married
8) Agnes, who m. James Gamble 1753