Discover your family's story.
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Jonathan Todd3, (John2, Christopher1) born Feb. 20, 1680, died Sept. 14, 1723, married April 19, 1711, Sarah Morrison, who was born July 7, 1689, died April 29, 1753. They resided at Stamford, Fairfield, Connecticut. She married (2) Deacon Benjamin Stone, of East Guilford, now Madison, Connecticut. Her tombstone, which may be distinguished in the Todd row, is noted for having a condensed history of her life, as follows:
Mrs. Sarah Morrison was born July 7th, 1689. Was married
to Mr. Jonathan Todd April 10th 1711 (who died Sept. 14, 1723) And was married to
Deacon Benjamin Stone June 1735 And died April 29th
1753 And Her Body is Intered Here. They were buried in West Cemetery, Madison, Conn. He was one of the early Justices of the Peace of East Guilford, Conn.
From Fifty Puritan Ancestors, by Miss Elizabeth Todd Nash.
40. Jonathan Todd, b. Feb. 7, 1712; d. April 11, 1712.
41. Jonathan Todd, b. March 20, 1713.
42. Amos Todd, b. May 15, 1715: d. Aug. 14, 1733, being drowned at Dragon, (Fair Haven).
43. Sarah Todd, b. June 16, 1718; d. June 10, 1719.
44. Ephraim Todd, b. Mar. 7, 1719-20: d. June 9, 1724.
*45. Timothy Todd, b. Mar. 3, 1722-23.