This series of the Florida Indian Wars Militia Muster Roles has been produced through the courtesy of the Jacksonville Genealogical Society. The Historical Services Division of the Florida Department of Military Affairs provided the photostatic copies of the original muster roles and individual members of the Jacksonville Genealogical Society laboriously transcribed the information contained therein and later, proofed and typed them. They have been accorded the right to produce these lists in book form for commercial sale.
The Department would like to express its deepest appreciation to the Society for their willingness to help us provide this important historical material to the widest possible audience.
- Mounted Company, First Regiment, 2nd Brigade Florida Militia
- First Regiment, 2nd Brigade, Florida Militia
- Captain Sherrod Edwards Company, First Regiment, Florida Militia
- Captain Thomas C. Ellis’s Company, 1st Regiment Florida Mounted Militia
- Second Regiment Florida Mounted Militia
- Fifth Regiment Brigade of Florida Militia
- Seventh Regiment,1st Brigade Florida Militia
- Captain James Fitzgerald’s Company of Mounted Militia
- First Regiment Brigade Florida Mounted Militia
- Second Regiment, Second Brigade Mounted Men
- Fourth Regiment, 2nd Brigade Florida Militia
- Captain Michael Garrison’s Mounted Company