Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Samuel B. Waters came to this town in 1814, bought a farm, and resided here all his life. Of his family of five children all but one are living. Mr. Waters held many of the town offices, and also took an active interest in religious affairs, having acted as deacon of the Congregational church many years. Samuel G., his eldest son, born in 1816, now occupies the old homestead, on road 20.