Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
James Cobleigh, from Athens, Vt., came to Hyde Park in 1820, and located upon the farm now owned by Charles Holbrook, on road 19. He had a family of seven children, three of whom, Alanson, Ira, and John, now reside in the town. Alanson has been constable and collector for the past four years. James died in 1823, and his wife died in 1863.