Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
Edwin Hill, from East Montpelier, came to Elmore in 1826, and located upon the farm now owned by his son, R. G. Hill, on road 23. He resided here until his death, in 1874. His widow is still living, aged eighty-two years. Two of their three children are living, R. G. and J. T.