Dyke, Frank L.
The following data is extracted from The Book of Clevelanders, A Biographical Dictionary of Living Men of the City of Cleveland, Burrows Book Company, 1914.
Dyke, Frank L.; business college; born, North East, Pa., Oct. 2, 1865; son of L. J. and Lucinda Stetson Dyke; high schools and some college training in Pennsylvania and Ohio; married, Cleve-land, June 22, 1887, Ada E. Brown; two daughters, Lucy M. and Ruth E.; after teaching in public schools and business colleges for nine years, the institution now known as the Dyke School of Business, was established in 1893; began business in the Cuyahoga Bldg.; later moved to the Pythian Temple, and in 1902, to its present location in the Browning Bldg., on East 9th St., occupying 12,000 square feet of space; proprietor The Dyke School of Business; member Chamber of Commerce and the Automobile Club.
Source: The Book of Clevelanders, A Biographical Dictionary of Living Men of the City of Cleveland, Burrows Book Company, 1914